I spent Friday evening getting some of this area tied up. The vacuum reservoir was refinished and painted, as well as the surrounding areas. The reservoir was re-seated and I spent the rest of the evening getting the carbs hooked up to each other, running the fuel line with the brass T and hanging them on the manifold.
Through Saturday my attention turned to getting the tank set in as I didn't have much time to play Sat. Surprisingly, it only took 15-20 minutes to convince the tank that it needed to return home. Removing the boot latch and the passenger side tank mount made this all a lot easier.
This shows one of the inline filters. I realized after looking at this picture that I meant to put it on the line underneath it that would put it in front of the fuel pump, I will have to fix that tonight. Next up, achieving spark, adding fuel, and praying for some magic.