This is the current state of the body. Chrome etc on the front end will be coming off by this weekend to make room for some heavy sanding and hammer n dolly / filler work.
Here is the rear of the booth with the entrance door sealed. I took advantage of every available inch while leaving me a path to get around the side.
I love this picture. The light is hitting her hips just right. One of my favorite angles of this car. Up front you can see that my main bench is still exposed. I made the front end of the booth modular so I can fold up the top half and still access my main tools while inside the booth. Before spraying, I will be able to drop the door and seal it up.