Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting her settled in

 The day we moved her.  For having sat for nearly 25 years, shes in GREAT shape!  It has a miniscule amount of rust under battery support and a straight body with the exception of two small dents in the bonnet.  It really paid off that it was under a cover and stored in doors the whole time.

 Getting some assistance from dads truck to get down to my house.

 THIS, was exhilarating for me.  I have sat in this car numerous times growing up, wishing I could drive it.  Being pulled by a truck? . . . . Ill take it!

And this is where it will happen.  I prepped my garage meticulously to make the best use of the room I had.  Kayaks moved to the wall, work benches were finished, and the garage was cleared to make room for it to roll in.  Its nice having a double car garage to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment