Monday, August 1, 2011

In place

Here she is, fits like a glove.
This restoration will be considered a light restoration.  I am getting married May 19th.  This will be the vehicle we leave in after the wedding.  Primary concerns for this go-round will be that it is running (duh) and that it has a decent coat of paint.  With these areas taken care of, I will be able to drive and enjoy the car for a few years before it is time for a FULL restoration.  I believe that having my wedding as a completion date for these areas has really helped put some pep in my step.  The luggage rack on boot will be gone, holes filled.  I believe this was a dealer option at a lot of dealers, I just don't care for it.  The E-Type was so good looking because it was low, long, and sleek.  The curves, interrupted by a square luggage rack don't jive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment